Illegal immigrants should have to have insurance to get health care.
Dear Congressmen,
I believe that this should not be the case because illegal immigrants need healthcare just as much as anyone else. People who are injured and sick need to be cared for and at that point it doesn't matter if they are legal or not. It is not fair to limit the access to healthcare no matter the back round of the person in need. Illegal immigrants have trouble getting jobs and they do not have easy access well paying jobs. If they do not make enough money to support a family then how will they be able to pay the medical bills. Insurance costs a lot of money so if they do have the money pay the bills but do not have enough to pay for insurance I believe that they should still be able to get the care they need. To become a legal US citizen you have to have lived in the country for 10 years. You also have to have be a US citizen to have insurance, meaning if you haven't been here for a decade you are not able to have insure, which I do not believe is fair. I hope you will read this and take it to heart.
Best Regards,
Talia
I agree that immigrants need healthcare just as much as anyone else ! I mean, they're human just like us, so why don't they get the same rights? I think you should have added a solution to what the congress can do, cause I would like to hear your opinion about that.
ReplyDeleteI believe that the congress should help by allowing immigrants illegal or not get healthcare without insurance if they can at least pay for the medical bills
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100%. Immigrants need to be cared for just like us. They are human too. I don't think we have any right to deny them that.
ReplyDeleteI cant believe this was even considered by congress! I mean, would they really want a reality where there are people walking around with some wobbly, broken, arm because it cant heal properly?
ReplyDelete